1 Jun 2011

Mini Chicken Kebabs

 I love reading, writing, phrasing sentences and creating out of the box things. Blogging has always been on my mind since 2008. But never really had time to pin down the things racing in my mind.
This is my first blog entry and that too for sumptuous food. Never really thought my love for food would make me start blog writing.
I am an ardent persuader of experiments and challenges, and when those are made of simple basic things, what better thing could one ask for in life, specially when you are the one having the pleasure of that blended melt in mouth. This appetizer is being sent to Blog Event - Eid Potluck party .
Well, Here goes my first recipe MINI CHICKEN KEBABS (I got this one from Sunita Rodriguez show "Meals on the Run" aired on Food First Channel.


Ingredients
2 Chicken breast pieces
4 to 5 Mushrooms
1 medium Onion
1 Tomato
1 Capsicum (Green, Yellow)
3 Tsp Ginger Garlic paste
4 to 5 Garlic pods
3 Tsp Oregano
Salt to Taste
Olive Oil (Any vegetable oil would do)
Pepper Powder


Directions:
Cut all the vegetables (Onion, Tomato, Capsicums and Mushrooms) and Chicken into cubes of almost same size. Take all of them into a bowl. Add chopped Garlic, Oregano, Salt, Ginger Garlic Paste, Freshly grounded pepper powder, and Oil. Marinate it for 20 to 25 minutes.
Skewer all of them to toothpicks (available in supermarkets). Take oil in a non-stick pan and fry them turning them on all sides.
I prepared this dish early in the morning as the side dish in lunch box for my husband. Glad..he liked it.
Please try this easy and quick dish in your kitchen and let me know how it went.
Hoping to blog many more recipes in coming days  which i try in my kitchen.


1 comment:

  1. I always feel that food always looks better on a stick.....shish kababs, fruits kababs, cake pops, you name it :) Thanks for linking these cute little chicken kababs to my event. I hope you had a wonderful Eid.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on how you fared in your kitchen. I would be glad you took time to do the same. I would, for sure catch up with everyone of you.

If you have a comment or question or just want to say hello, you can also write to me at nakhatsattar@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...